Skip to content
- Parking/Hours: There are three parking lots that give access to Oaks Bottom (see pins on google map). The easiest access is from the North lot. It is off of SE Milwaukie Ave. at SE Mitchell St. and is open from 5:00AM-10:00PM. The South lot is located within Sellwood Park at the intersection of SE 9th Ave. and SE Sellwood Blvd. It is open from 5:00AM-12:00AM. Another lot is at Sellwood Riverfront Park on the Southwest side of the refuge. It is also open from 5:00AM-12:00PM as is the refuge as a whole.
- Bike Racks: Bike racks can be found at the North lot and Sellwood Riverfront Park (see above for locations). Bicycles are prohibited in Oaks Bottom, but are allowed on the Springwater Corridor (see map).
- Restrooms: While there are no restrooms in the actual refuge, there are several in the vicinity. One can be found in the playground at Sellwood Park on the South side of the refuge. Another is at Sellwood Riverfront Park on the Southwest side of the refuge. There is also often porta-potty in the North Parking Lot.
- Trail Maps: Find maps of the trails here
- Location: Oaks Bottom is located in Southeast Portland approximately 5 miles from Downtown Portland. It is bordered on the West by the Springwater Corridor and the Willamette River, on the North by Hwy. 99E, on the East by the Sellwood-Moreland neighborhood, and on the South by Sellwood Park. Trimet bus route 70 gives easy access to the North parking lot.
- Portland Parks: To find more information about park access, hours, and trails, please visit Portland Parks and Recreation.